"Are Rise micro learning pages accessible? "
- 18 days ago11/17/23 at 3:25 am (UTC)
"No problem, Kim. Check out that Rise checklist too I attached in the previous post. Please let me know if you or anyone on the form has a..."
- 3 months ago08/23/23 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Marvie, Thank you for sharing the information. I have found flashcards to work well using VoiceOver. I'm glad you're working on ..."
- 3 months ago08/22/23 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
"HI Kim, I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. If you are using only accessible Rise blocks there is a good chance that your cours..."
- 3 months ago08/22/23 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi Hazel, Thank you for all your help and I hope you have a great long weekend. "
- 6 months ago05/26/23 at 9:28 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Angelo! I really appreciate the progress Articulate is making on accessibility and I will continue to check the pages you prov..."
- 7 months ago05/02/23 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
"My colleague did some testing and the issue with the carousels is that they do not announce to screen reader users the number of items in..."
- 7 months ago05/01/23 at 9:57 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Karl. I am familiar with the page you linked too. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it seem like it was your opinion. I'm hoping..."
- 7 months ago04/28/23 at 10:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Karl, Thank you for your reply. I agree with you about the blocks for scenarios, sorting activities, and matching being inaccessible. ..."
- 7 months ago04/28/23 at 10:00 pm (UTC)