Barbara van de Velde replied to the discussion Feedback masters not retaining custom colours (themes)
"I have the same experience in Storyline 360. When I edit the Feedback master, I cannot access the colour theme I created for the course. ..."
- over 1 year ago03/05/19 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
Barbara van de Velde replied to the discussion Everything we know about Cornerstone on Demand and Storyline!
"I have seen this. CSOD can change a back end setting to remove the unwanted menu section."
- almost 2 years ago11/02/18 at 11:29 am (UTC)
Barbara van de Velde replied to the discussion Challenge for Community: Numbered Question Bank Questions
"I have a similar situation, but I only use buttons on the slides. No player buttons at all. I use a trigger on the start of the timeline..."
- over 4 years ago06/07/16 at 11:02 am (UTC)
Barbara van de Velde commented on the article How to Create Custom Review Layers for Storyline Quizzes
"I like the video too. Great stuff. Is there any way to use a custom review layer on a randomised quiz? I tried to use the tick on sh..."
- over 4 years ago06/07/16 at 9:53 am (UTC)
"Thank you for another good idea. I will try that."
- over 4 years ago06/03/16 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"Good idea, however, my quiz is random and I am not sure to how to go back to the same set of questions in this case. I also wonder how t..."
- over 4 years ago06/03/16 at 12:13 pm (UTC)
"hi Wendy, Thnka you for your reply. Which previous post? I don't see a link"
- over 4 years ago06/03/16 at 11:35 am (UTC)