Brett Lacey started a new discussion Issues with Resuming where user left off in course uploaded to LMS
"I have published a course in Articulate Storyline 360, using the option for the program to prompt the user if they want to resume where t..."
- 2 years ago01/23/18 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
Brett Lacey started a new discussion Tracking student completion of a course using Storyline 360
"I am not sure if there is a way to track in a course, when a student has submitted a correct answer, incorrect and how many tries they to..."
- 2 years ago01/11/18 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
Brett Lacey commented on the article 3 Ways to Create Drag-and-Drops with Storyline 360
"I am not sure where would be a good spot to ask this question on here, but I am working on a course that will be uploaded to my school's ..."
- over 2 years ago10/11/17 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"I have done that, but it just downloads the zip folder and then I open it and it shows all the files in the zip folder, instead of playin..."
- over 2 years ago08/28/17 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
Brett Lacey started a new discussion Need help with uploading course to school network
"I have successfully published my course and now I am uploading it to our school's learning network. I just am not quite sure why it won't..."
- over 2 years ago08/28/17 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, I will be waiting for the response from your Support Engineer."
- over 2 years ago08/21/17 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"Any luck Leslie McKerchie??? Still need help with this and if there are any solutions as this is time-sensative"
- over 2 years ago08/21/17 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"Sorry about that, wrong file. Here is the smaller version with just the five slides."
- over 2 years ago08/18/17 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
"here it is"
- over 2 years ago08/18/17 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
"Hello, Sure, did you want the full size copy, the smaller 15 slide copy or the copy with only the 5 slides with layers and images, or al..."
- over 2 years ago08/18/17 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"Hello Ali, So I just went back and removed all the images from all the layers on all 5 slides and tried to publish it and got the error ..."
- over 2 years ago08/18/17 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"Hello Ali, I tried that and it didn’t work. I also tried cutting down on slides and got it to work with only 10 slides. I need 15 slides..."
- over 2 years ago08/18/17 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I have the latest version, just updated today. I was able to publish the file if I take out all layers and photos, but that defea..."
- over 2 years ago08/18/17 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"So I am having a similar issue when I go to publish course. I am wanting to just create a file and then be able to upload it to our schoo..."
- over 2 years ago08/17/17 at 6:17 pm (UTC)