"You might try a variable to count the number of times the button is clicked, then set a trigger at the start of the timeline to..."
- 20 days ago05/16/20 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"Chromebooks are designed around Google's Chrome browser, which is Articulate Storyline's preferred web browser so you should be fine. I m..."
- 1 month ago05/02/20 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion How do I set a cookie as a variable in Storyline 360?
- 1 month ago04/28/20 at 5:36 am (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Determining the browser being used to view course and display a message based upon that determination
- 2 months ago03/24/20 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Was both JQuery and Greensock removed in the January update?
"JQuery looks to have been removed per this post from January."
- 2 months ago03/24/20 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"Consultancy might be the best option if your organization does not have internal resources with the expertise. These Articulate Storyline..."
- 5 months ago01/06/20 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Exporting varibales from storyline to google excel
"The sidebar to your post looks to have some helpful nuggets. For example this thread."
- 5 months ago12/31/19 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"Big fans of https://evoluent.com"
- 6 months ago12/17/19 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"You could use a numeric project variable and trigger that jumps these slides to a single slide (e.g. patchboard) that contains a long lis..."
- 6 months ago12/13/19 at 12:59 am (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion How to inlcude random password in email text for sending
"The var body_start="Here is your password , %NewOTP% , " needs to use the "+" string concatenation operator, not "%" and limit the c..."
- 6 months ago12/13/19 at 12:53 am (UTC)
- 7 months ago11/06/19 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Share a deeplink to a page in a storyline file (from outside)
- 7 months ago11/06/19 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"Here's a bit of information from Articulate."
- 7 months ago11/05/19 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"A bit more work but a combination of custom layer, shapes and triggers provides a more customized solution in my experience. Again, ..."
- 8 months ago10/18/19 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Completion/Tracking Issues with xAPI published files on LearnUpon LMS
"I would ask the LMS support folks if their system supports opening courseware in specific named tabs. If so, the second opening would rep..."
- 8 months ago10/16/19 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Offline Kiosk style content - then collect tracking data later (local file or web connection)
"I've crafted similar solutions by setting up a local data collecting web server on the tablets. The process is a bit complicated wit..."
- 8 months ago10/16/19 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Passing Variables Adobe Animate CC HTML5 to Storyline?
- 8 months ago10/14/19 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"Score another one for fellow techie Matthew"
- 8 months ago10/09/19 at 3:23 am (UTC)
"I typed "storyline google sheets answer recording" into my search engine and found some great starting points back in these forums includ..."
- 8 months ago10/09/19 at 3:19 am (UTC)
"Several plugins are mentioned in the threads listed in the Related Content panel to the right of your post for suggestions and ideas. I f..."
- 8 months ago10/09/19 at 3:15 am (UTC)
"I used a web search to dig up some ideas regarding Animated GIFs over the years in SL. Here's some interesting posts which might help tro..."
- 8 months ago10/07/19 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
"I believe the answer is "yes" as SL embeds and references filenames within the published material. Best you adopt a file naming conventio..."
- 8 months ago10/07/19 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"The resource management component is a mix of the programming language, host operating system process management architecture and several..."
- 8 months ago10/07/19 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Would love to hear ideas about how to get a screen capture from the learner
"Cool feature, but incredibly complex in terms of coding and web knowledge. If you're prepared to likely double your project's costs I'd b..."
- 8 months ago10/07/19 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion De-crypt a Storyline published module (app.min.js file)
"Phil is spot-on correct. In addition Apache and Sharepoint are entirely different environments so I'd wager your client isn't quite sure ..."
- 8 months ago10/07/19 at 4:47 pm (UTC)