"I ran the math w/two different values. If pct = 100 the value is returns match; try 90 and see if the math looks better. Square root of (..."
- 1 month ago04/12/21 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Moodle is a popular option, at moodle.org"
- 1 month ago04/12/21 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"MP3 are stream-able formats so you could try using a Web Object. Another option is creating a small bit of HTML <audio> tag that re..."
- 8 months ago09/05/20 at 7:00 am (UTC)
- 8 months ago09/05/20 at 6:58 am (UTC)
"A bit old, but this forum thread might be a good starting point."
- 11 months ago06/27/20 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"I would search these forums for Easy LMS if you are interested in learning deeper level details. If Easy LMS sales and marketin..."
- 11 months ago06/24/20 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
"Work the video budget from multiple quotes, as that's the most expensive part of the project. Next get quotes for writing. Lastly mu..."
- 11 months ago06/24/20 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"I've used a really long graphic matching the background color of the lesson to force the scrollable area to be longer. Adding blank lines..."
- 11 months ago06/24/20 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"You might try a variable to count the number of times the button is clicked, then set a trigger at the start of the timeline to..."
- 12 months ago05/16/20 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"Chromebooks are designed around Google's Chrome browser, which is Articulate Storyline's preferred web browser so you should be fine. I m..."
- 1 year ago05/02/20 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion How do I set a cookie as a variable in Storyline 360?
- 1 year ago04/28/20 at 5:36 am (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Determining the browser being used to view course and display a message based upon that determination
- 1 year ago03/24/20 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Was both JQuery and Greensock removed in the January update?
"JQuery looks to have been removed per this post from January."
- 1 year ago03/24/20 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"Consultancy might be the best option if your organization does not have internal resources with the expertise. These Articulate Storyline..."
- over 1 year ago01/06/20 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Exporting varibales from storyline to google excel
"The sidebar to your post looks to have some helpful nuggets. For example this thread."
- over 1 year ago12/31/19 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"Big fans of https://evoluent.com"
- over 1 year ago12/17/19 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"You could use a numeric project variable and trigger that jumps these slides to a single slide (e.g. patchboard) that contains a long lis..."
- over 1 year ago12/13/19 at 12:59 am (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion How to inlcude random password in email text for sending
"The var body_start="Here is your password , %NewOTP% , " needs to use the "+" string concatenation operator, not "%" and limit the c..."
- over 1 year ago12/13/19 at 12:53 am (UTC)
- over 1 year ago11/06/19 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Share a deeplink to a page in a storyline file (from outside)
- over 1 year ago11/06/19 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"Here's a bit of information from Articulate."
- over 1 year ago11/05/19 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"A bit more work but a combination of custom layer, shapes and triggers provides a more customized solution in my experience. Again, ..."
- over 1 year ago10/18/19 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Completion/Tracking Issues with xAPI published files on LearnUpon LMS
"I would ask the LMS support folks if their system supports opening courseware in specific named tabs. If so, the second opening would rep..."
- over 1 year ago10/16/19 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Offline Kiosk style content - then collect tracking data later (local file or web connection)
"I've crafted similar solutions by setting up a local data collecting web server on the tablets. The process is a bit complicated wit..."
- over 1 year ago10/16/19 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Passing Variables Adobe Animate CC HTML5 to Storyline?
- over 1 year ago10/14/19 at 7:25 pm (UTC)