Carina Koren replied to the discussion Translation Import "Not a valid Word document" error
"https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/import-translation-error-not-a-valid-word-document This helped! You hav..."
- almost 4 years ago10/25/19 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
Carina Koren replied to the discussion import translation - error not a valid word document
"That's it! Thank you!"
- almost 4 years ago10/25/19 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
"According to your table both would work. It is possible to use a "n.5" value in Storyline to set the font size, I tried it already."
- over 6 years ago02/24/17 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
"I found a work around, I posted it here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/storyline-2-text-resizing-issu..."
- over 6 years ago02/24/17 at 9:14 am (UTC)
"I found out now what is going wrong. In Storyline pt is used as the font size unit but when the course is published and viewed in a brows..."
- over 6 years ago02/24/17 at 9:07 am (UTC)
"I also have this issue with Storyline 2 - I work with a story size of 2047*1203 px. In the browser variable text from my Master Slide is ..."
- over 6 years ago02/23/17 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley, I hope it will make it to the next release."
- almost 7 years ago11/15/16 at 4:39 pm (UTC)