Translation Import "Not a valid Word document" error
I have a pr0ject in Storyline 2 which I need to translate into 20 different languages. So far with every translation file I've tried I get the error "Not a valid Word document" when attempting to import.
I searched the forums and see this issue has been encountered before, so I've already verified that:
- both my *.story file and the translation files are on my local drive and not a networked folder
- The Word document to be imported is saved in the *.doc file type
- The Word document to be imported does not have any special characters in the file name
- I've also moved the Word document to my desktop to ensure the shortest file path possible
- The document is not read-only
I asked a colleague who also has Storyline 2 to attempt the process and she encountered the exact same error.
Can anyone recommend what else I can do to get this to work?