David Mark started a new discussion exit button
"When course is published to an LMS, the exit button at the end of the course doesn't work. Any suggestions to causes or work-arounds."
- 6 years ago12/15/14 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
David Mark started a new discussion Bullets
"Almost always, bulleted text never has the same sized bullets. How can you correct this?"
- 6 years ago12/08/14 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
David Mark started a new discussion Importing ppt files
"Invariably when I import a ppt file that has a slide with bullets on it, the last bullet is a different size or color than the others. Ho..."
- over 6 years ago09/12/14 at 4:19 am (UTC)
David Mark started a new discussion importing quizmaker
"Can you import the latest version of quizmaker into storyline"
- over 6 years ago06/05/14 at 5:55 am (UTC)
David Mark started a new discussion customer navigation button
"How can you create customized navigation buttons, for instance, one that will have the presentation go full screen"
- almost 7 years ago02/27/14 at 6:39 am (UTC)
"Just read the end user license agreement though that says one purchased copy can be installed on 2 pcs. Seems like I should have to unins..."
- over 7 years ago07/25/13 at 10:26 am (UTC)
David Mark started a new discussion storyline on new pc
"I am replacing my current laptop that has storyline installed on it with a new one. What's the process for installing storyline on the ne..."
- over 7 years ago07/25/13 at 6:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your help, Bruce. Your suggestions worked!!"
- over 7 years ago07/18/13 at 11:08 am (UTC)
"Here is the published file: http://dhmh.articulate-online.com/6945560347"
- over 7 years ago07/18/13 at 7:46 am (UTC)
David Mark started a new discussion Help with having layer appear
"Create a variable called count that starts with value = 0. On main page thee are 3 buttons leading to 3 different sections. When user com..."
- over 7 years ago07/18/13 at 7:27 am (UTC)
David Mark started a new discussion Validity statistics
"Does quizmaker have the ability to calculate validity statistics on questions or at least to generate a report showing how many users wer..."
- over 7 years ago04/24/13 at 11:02 am (UTC)
David Mark replied to the discussion Way to have a zoom trigger combined with slide layers?
"Thanks for the zoom responses. My work around was to put my graphic into photoshop, crop the different sections I wanted to zoom, and mak..."
- almost 8 years ago02/21/13 at 10:38 am (UTC)
David Mark started a new discussion Zoom feature
"Is it possible to have a zoom region start by a button trigger as opposed to timeline placement."
- almost 8 years ago02/21/13 at 6:50 am (UTC)
"how do you publish storyline projects to sharepoint servers. I was under the impression that sharepoint doesn't recognize html files."
- over 8 years ago05/31/12 at 3:53 am (UTC)