"Thanks for replying, Christie and Matthew. The module is relatively short (about 19 slides) and learners are asked to enter 300-500 word..."
- 8 years ago10/16/15 at 8:31 am (UTC)
"That's another good idea. Thank you Rachel!"
- over 8 years ago07/30/15 at 9:14 am (UTC)
"It never occurred to me to use lists in that way. I've been struggling for ideas lately (feel like I have some kind of creative block), b..."
- over 8 years ago07/28/15 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
"When I think about it, the user is basically categorizing the tasks they've input."
- 9 years ago11/11/14 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, My client wants me to create a mini-prioritizing tool where the user inputs a task into a text field. They can then click urge..."
- 9 years ago11/11/14 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
Gemma Nunn replied to the discussion Creating a button that adds input text to an existing variable
"Thanks Ashley! I tried that out and I think I'm getting on the right track. Will update on progress soon. "
- 9 years ago11/11/14 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
- 9 years ago11/04/14 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"I figured it out. Needs to be exported and uploaded to SCORM engine before it works. :)"
- 9 years ago11/04/14 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Josh, Thank you for sharing this. This is awesome! Question: is this script unsupported by IE9? I've been testing it out on a few br..."
- 9 years ago11/03/14 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"That is awesome, Stephanie! Thank you for sharing it :)"
- 9 years ago10/28/14 at 11:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, That's great! Thank you very much. :)"
- 9 years ago10/28/14 at 11:21 am (UTC)
Gemma Nunn replied to the discussion Resetting states on a timeline when timeline starts
"Hi Joanna, That was exactly what I needed. Thank you very much for replying!"
- over 9 years ago08/27/14 at 3:05 am (UTC)
"I figured it out! The text on each of these boxes has a hyperlink attached to it, and that's causing the hover/highlight when the mouse ..."
- over 9 years ago06/13/14 at 1:22 am (UTC)