"Hi Cary: I see where you're going with this (although you need to reset the boolean variables when the user clicks the "Let me try again..."
- over 6 years ago07/14/15 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cary: I appreciate the response. The problem is that if you drag box5 over to 4+1 (or 3+2), the boolean does get set to True, but if ..."
- over 6 years ago07/14/15 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley and Mahesh: Thank you for your replies. I have done considerable research and experimentation of the Drag and Drop feature in ..."
- over 6 years ago07/13/15 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
Greg Tomsho started a new discussion Drag and drop - use a single drag item for more than one target?
"Hello: I am trying to create a drag and drop exercise in Storyline 2 where the drag items may have more than one target. This means, whe..."
- over 6 years ago07/11/15 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago06/12/15 at 1:53 am (UTC)
"Nick: As far as I know, the only way to set the focus to a control is to place that control as the last item on the time line. This does..."
- over 6 years ago06/08/15 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley. Thanks. The problem is actually more than that because whenever a variable is referenced in a text box, all the text in that t..."
- over 6 years ago05/26/15 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"Yes, thank you Tim. I should have read other threads on this topic first; apparently it is a known problem in the HTML5 output, which app..."
- over 6 years ago05/23/15 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
Greg Tomsho started a new discussion Text Font is Changed When Variable is Set in Text Box - HTML5 Output.
"When a text box contains a variable, the font in the text box is changed to a sans serif font. This only occurs in HTML5 output. However..."
- over 6 years ago05/22/15 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Tim: Well, I would consider that, but I am creating a simulation (user is entering commands in a simulated Windows command prompt) and ha..."
- over 6 years ago05/21/15 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"Okay, now another problem when the "workaround" to the previous problem is implemented. Now, when the Prevent the user from clicking on t..."
- over 6 years ago05/21/15 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy and Ashley: I came up with a scenario where my problem occurs. If I call a lightbox from a layer, and that layer has the option..."
- over 6 years ago05/21/15 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
"Wendy: After some more testing, I found that the problem only is apparent when using the HTML5 output; it works fine in preview mode or..."
- over 6 years ago05/20/15 at 11:31 pm (UTC)
Greg Tomsho started a new discussion Lightbox "when user presses key" trigger does not work
"Hello: I have a lightbox slide that has a text entry field. I have a trigger set so that a layer is shown when the user presses Enter af..."
- over 6 years ago05/20/15 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
"This thread is somewhat old and although it was helpful to know that placing a text entry box at the bottom of the timeline automaticall..."
- over 6 years ago05/19/15 at 11:43 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago04/24/15 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
Greg Tomsho started a new discussion Slider to Control the Timeline
"Hello: I am using Storyline 2 to create computer networking simulations and have added Pause and Play buttons to pause and resume the sl..."
- over 6 years ago04/24/15 at 3:01 am (UTC)