Ian Gaither started a new discussion Translation (without legacy junk)
"Hi, a client recently asked us to translate a course. When we exported the course for translation (word/excel), we notice there was a lot..."
- over 3 years ago01/23/18 at 10:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Issue only showing up on ipad, not desktop. We are able to ask the client to use a recommended browser. If we need it event..."
- over 4 years ago01/20/17 at 9:05 pm (UTC)
"Just wanted to inform that we have users who can launch lessons on Chrome while Safari doesn't work. Chrome it is, then! i"
- over 4 years ago01/20/17 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"Will do and thanks."
- almost 5 years ago12/06/16 at 11:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. Just to be clear - would we need to republish the files or will running the updater do the trick? I was just concerned be..."
- almost 5 years ago12/06/16 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi, we are having a similar issue (though maybe not identical). Courses were published on SL2 v9. Ipad users just got the latest AMP and ..."
- almost 5 years ago12/05/16 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago02/12/16 at 12:44 am (UTC)