Jeff Batt replied to the discussion Articulate storyline distance/on-line certificate course
"Rosalle - I have created an online training covering all aspects of Articulate Storyline found here."
- 7 years ago09/12/14 at 9:04 am (UTC)
"Rebecca - I think that may be it. I was aware of that with shapes but did not know that affected text boxes as well so that is good to kn..."
- 7 years ago07/22/14 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
Jeff Batt started a new discussion Text changes from machine to machine
"So I have been working with Storyline for years but am just recently coming across an issue that has my perplexed. I create a template th..."
- 7 years ago07/22/14 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"Ian - I helped Zach answer this for Barbara so I can point you in the right direction We had to apply this code to our custom styles and..."
- almost 8 years ago12/16/13 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Mike. I agree I come from a video background so love to see the interactive element added to video in Storyline. Love seeing what ..."
- almost 8 years ago11/13/13 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"Dana, Have you tried adjusting the quality of the overall video in the settings? For the interactive video here are the two template sam..."
- almost 8 years ago11/13/13 at 6:08 am (UTC)
"Yeah, from what I know you would have to do that in a Web Object or within an external Flash SWF and then bring it into Storyline. There ..."
- almost 8 years ago11/12/13 at 12:58 pm (UTC)
"@Fran - If you are talking about the learner doing their own video you may want to look into doing a Google Hangout or something like tha..."
- almost 8 years ago11/12/13 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
"Love the simplicity of this design. Simple but well done."
- almost 8 years ago11/08/13 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
"@Kim I think videos adds a lot to a course and for sure love the interactive element part you can do within Storyline. Feel free to shar..."
- almost 8 years ago11/08/13 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
"Great post Mike! What I love about working with video in Storyline is having the video on the timeline. We have made some cool interactiv..."
- almost 8 years ago11/07/13 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"Christina - I recently did a webinar on Storyline variables. I explain what are variables and how each of the types of variables in Story..."
- almost 8 years ago11/07/13 at 2:01 pm (UTC)
Jeff Batt replied to the discussion Can I turn off the "1" that gets added when I copy objects
"Thanks Donna - It's weird though that I can change it after I copied it and it seems to run fine or can copy into 5 different layers and ..."
- over 8 years ago01/30/13 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
Jeff Batt started a new discussion Can I turn off the "1" that gets added when I copy objects
"Ok I looked around but did not see anything about this. There may be but couldn't see it. When I copy an object (Any object really) from ..."
- over 8 years ago01/30/13 at 12:58 pm (UTC)