"Yes Nicole...a good example where empathy for the learner is pretty important."
- over 2 years ago07/11/18 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew...that's really helpful. It's hard to imagine some of the issues people with disabilities come across when using e-learnin..."
- over 2 years ago06/26/18 at 8:53 am (UTC)
"Can anyone recommend a free or ideally a cloud based screen reader to test Articulate content?"
- over 2 years ago06/18/18 at 8:21 am (UTC)
"One issue I have with a bespoke menu like this is that when you use the menu to jump to a point in the course the 'Previous' button then ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/11/16 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
"Very inventive....really game like feel using Storyline 2. I don't suppose you might share the .story file?"
- almost 5 years ago12/06/15 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
"Sliders are only supported in Storyline 2 Christopher. You would need to upgrade."
- 5 years ago11/18/15 at 11:25 am (UTC)
"I'm always so curious about how IDs go about storyboarding. Whenever I see a great e-learning module I always want to see the original st..."
- 6 years ago11/14/14 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
"Love this playful use of the slider. And best of all it doesn't even look like a 'boring' slider!"
- 6 years ago11/14/14 at 8:55 am (UTC)
John Curran commented on the article Using Quizmaker '09 to Build Magazine-Style Assessments
"Great idea...well executed! I did something similar on learning styles years ago in Flash: http://demos.spclient.co.uk/1132_sponge/le..."
- over 8 years ago03/30/12 at 5:18 am (UTC)