"Actually I've also seen that disappearing image issue but by closing down re-starting etc. managed to overcome it....I'll post a descript..."
- 8 days ago10/19/20 at 8:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ren....I actually noticed that rotating the photo in Explorer in Windows 10 doesn't actually fix the problem. You have to open the..."
- 18 days ago10/09/20 at 7:58 am (UTC)
John Curran started a new discussion Zoom Picture Changes Picture Orientation
"When using the Zoom Picture option I find that it keeps rotating an image to maximise the space on the slide so a vertically orientated p..."
- 20 days ago10/07/20 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"OK...but some appear to over 12 months old....I guess if Storyline crashed it sometimes fails to delete a TMP file? Is the the situation?"
- 3 months ago07/31/20 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ren. I fail on both counts. I'm using Dropbox though not for this project folder. However there is a lot in that file location. Ca..."
- 3 months ago07/30/20 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
John Curran started a new discussion Error on Saving: There was an error generating the XML document.
"I'm seeing this error quite a bit when attempting to save my Storyline 360 project. Any clues to what is happening? "
- 3 months ago07/28/20 at 8:37 pm (UTC)
"Another thing I have noticed is that as you reduce the storysize resolution the markers become bigger relative to other items on the..."
- 3 months ago07/23/20 at 8:03 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the update Lauren...I can report that back to my client and we can come-up with a workaround - or maybe just teach people to s..."
- 4 months ago07/13/20 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Lauren....you can turn off spell checking in the browser and the red lines disappear. The issue is that the words are on the base ..."
- 4 months ago07/10/20 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"I've also noticed that if you get learners to type an answer and it is incorrectly spelled then in the feedback layer the red underlines ..."
- 4 months ago07/09/20 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"Storyline is fine on a 2560 x 1440 (WQHD) display....planning to test on a 4K display soon."
- 4 months ago06/22/20 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ren...that helped a little. I have tended to use 16:9 resolutions as the majority of screens are 16:9 these days (apart from the i..."
- 5 months ago05/18/20 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"Also does the story size resolution affect output file sizes....in other words can you speed things up by using lower resolutions."
- 5 months ago05/15/20 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"@RenGomez See also my question here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/story-size-question#reply-..."
- 5 months ago05/15/20 at 12:23 pm (UTC)
"I think Ivor's question (though initially 'simple') also relates to a more significant concept. How does the story size resolution a..."
- 5 months ago05/15/20 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
"In the end I played safe and purchased a WQHD 2560 x 1440 display. Hoping Storyline will support 4K at some point though as I think many ..."
- 6 months ago05/06/20 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
John Curran started a new discussion Player menu not showing on questions slides
"The player menu (drop-down) does not show on question slides. It appears to open behind the slide content. Is this just an Articulate Rev..."
- 6 months ago04/15/20 at 10:26 am (UTC)
"@Montse That's actually a neat trick. You need to make the border colour the same as the marker, so no nice white borders on dark backgro..."
- 7 months ago03/17/20 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"Simon, It's now 2020 and we are on Storyline 360 (or Storyline 3). Does the code support display scaling on hi-dpi displays or not? If no..."
- 8 months ago02/27/20 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie...yes I'm in discussion with support. I'll update here once I get a clear picture of the issue(s)."
- 8 months ago02/27/20 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"Been doing some more research on this issue. This from Microsoft: Use or deploy Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications instead of ..."
- 8 months ago02/22/20 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"This issue was initially raised in the forums 6 years ago so please don't ask me to submit a 'feature request' ;-) https://community.arti..."
- 8 months ago02/22/20 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"Deathly silence...that's always worrying :-("
- 8 months ago02/22/20 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
John Curran started a new discussion Storyline 360 on High Resolution Displays (including 4K)
"Storyline 360 still appears NOT to support proper display scaling. It looks blurry on my new Surface Laptop (4:3) 2256 x 1504 when displa..."
- 8 months ago02/20/20 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
John Curran replied to the discussion How can I play both an audio music file and an audio speaking file at the same time?
"It's a pity Replay won't let you add an additional track so that you can have an audio music track play underneath some transitioned video."
- 11 months ago11/18/19 at 4:16 pm (UTC)