"Yeah, as I mentioned in my original post, I had JUST made the case for the MODERN illustrated characters and got all our SMEs on board wi..."
- 10 months ago08/23/19 at 10:36 pm (UTC)
LaRue Martin started a new discussion Removing stethoscopes from medical characters?
"Hi, all! Our health care company has implemented a new policy prohibiting medical workers from wearing stethoscopes around their necks (f..."
- 10 months ago08/22/19 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"That's great! Do you mind letting me know what that music is and where you got it?"
- 11 months ago08/20/19 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
"I love this! Simple but effective."
- 11 months ago08/09/19 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Really pretty layout. Simple but compelling. Love it."
- 11 months ago08/05/19 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
LaRue Martin replied to the discussion Articulate Review: "Your computer seems to be offline."
"Any resolution for this? I'm having this issue too, on three different computers and with different browsers, and different courses! I ha..."
- 12 months ago07/06/19 at 12:09 am (UTC)
"I really liked this concept! Then you don't have to state the actual conversation but it isn't really needed. I've been working on a hara..."
- 1 year ago06/10/19 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"Hey, Jonathan, I agree, I really like the animated dot GIF. I don't really know how to create a GIF. What do you use to make it?"
- 1 year ago06/05/19 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
"The article says those autohide & autoplay work only with Flash. Could that be the issue?"
- over 1 year ago02/08/19 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"It goes at the end only. And if you have other coding there, it goes within the closing quotation mark of the source (src) line. Like so..."
- over 1 year ago02/08/19 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
LaRue Martin started a new discussion Layer Properties dialog Window not visible
"Help! I'm unable to get my dialog window to display for the layer properties on my external monitor. My laptop screen is TOO TINY to wor..."
- over 1 year ago02/07/19 at 12:28 am (UTC)
"Aha! Actually, that worked! Adding "?rel=0" actually doesn't allow any of the related videos to show at the end, and in fact just ends wi..."
- over 1 year ago02/06/19 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"Did any of these options work for you? I'm trying to do the same thing. The worst thing is to allow a user to go down the YouTube rabbit ..."
- over 1 year ago02/06/19 at 3:37 pm (UTC)