Mackenzie Moyer replied to the discussion Creating a leaderboard in storyline using Tin Can API
"If you're still there Rohith, here's a different post from Prakash with the demo."
- 1 year ago04/04/19 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
Mackenzie Moyer replied to the discussion Retrieving LMS username as a variable using Tin Can API
"Hey everyone, I found Nandhakumar's code for xAPI in a different thread here. The code looks very different than the SCORM 1.2."
- 1 year ago04/04/19 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
"This is a major barrier: I use layers for everything I do in Storyline. Matthew, I second wanting to see a "independent tab indexes for..."
- over 1 year ago01/11/19 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"I'm going to try this! It definitely looks faster. Just a heads up for those who don't yet know: you can toggle T/F variables in Story..."
- 2 years ago03/20/18 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
"Zsolt, this is amazing. Thank you for sharing!"
- 2 years ago03/20/18 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
"This is awesome. Thanks for the share."
- almost 3 years ago07/26/17 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Nice! To make it even better, I'd make one-click triggers, so he clicks on the answer and it immediately tells him the answer (less cl..."
- over 3 years ago02/17/17 at 8:30 pm (UTC)