Joke Hollants commented on the article Using Interactive Dials and Knobs in E-Learning 2018 #210
"My baby fruit-size dial interaction: https://opsteker.be/Challenge210. It is just an one slide story file which you can download here: ht..."
- over 1 year ago10/31/18 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"Waw, Aman, this is really fancy! How did you manage to build the custom player buttons at the right top corner? In answer to your que..."
- over 1 year ago10/19/18 at 7:29 am (UTC)
"Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback and kind words. You can download the source file here: https://bit.ly/2yLZZHf"
- over 1 year ago10/18/18 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
Joke Hollants published a new E-Learning Example Storyline: Genetics FAQs Interaction
"Drag the magnifier and drop it on each question to learn more about the human genome."
- over 1 year ago10/13/18 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! You can find my source file here: https://bit.ly/2Ojymjy The title slide and correct/incorrect layers include a motion path anima..."
- over 1 year ago10/11/18 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jodi, I really like the look & feel of this one! Nice visuals, animations and sound effects. The bark with an incorrect answer certain..."
- over 1 year ago10/11/18 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi! My submission for this week: jeopardy with a modern look 😊 Enjoy the game! http://opsteker.be/Challenge209"
- over 1 year ago10/11/18 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
Joke Hollants commented on the article Using Pro-Con Lists in E-Learning to Help Learners Make Better Choices #208
"Here is my contribution: http://opsteker.be/Challenge208/ Someone had to do a scale, no?! It’s a drag and drop interaction to discover th..."
- over 1 year ago09/30/18 at 5:27 am (UTC)
Joke Hollants commented on the article Common E-Learning Interactions: Drag-and-Drop (2018) #202
"I will take David Anderson’s advice and cross-post my FAQ demo (challenge #207) in this thread. Hope you enjoy it! http://opsteker.be/Cha..."
- over 1 year ago09/24/18 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, thank you for your warm welcome! I will follow your advice :)"
- over 1 year ago09/24/18 at 8:02 pm (UTC)