Phil Weber started a new discussion Action Mapping Success Stories?
"Hi, Group: For an upcoming podcast episode on Cathy Moore's Action Mapping method, I'd like to talk with people who have used Action Mapp..."
- almost 6 years ago01/07/16 at 5:30 am (UTC)
Phil Weber replied to the discussion Examples of interactive/scenario-based software training
"Here's an course on Service-Oriented Architecture I created at a previous job. Potentially pretty dry; the stakeholders loved this approa..."
- over 7 years ago05/20/14 at 11:15 am (UTC)
"I'm a couple of months late to this discussion, but I'm working on a course and in looking for backgrounds I discovered this site: http:/..."
- almost 9 years ago12/20/12 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
"This post has some more great suggestions to help avoid an information dump: http://elearninguncovered.com/blog/negotiating-out-%E2%80%9C..."
- over 10 years ago05/11/11 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Phyllis: You're being asked to create a classic "information dump." As Shelley suggests, the first question to ask stakeholders is, "..."
- over 10 years ago05/10/11 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
"Don't get me started on "learning styles": http://voices.washingtonpost.com/answer-sheet/daniel-willingham/the-big-idea-behind-learning.html"
- over 10 years ago02/15/11 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"I came here to ask a similar question and found this thread. I'm looking for something a bit more specific: I'd like to take some online ..."
- over 10 years ago02/15/11 at 3:34 pm (UTC)