"Thank you very much, as always! :D"
- 6 days ago05/28/20 at 10:37 am (UTC)
"Hello again, and thank you for your answers. v80 worked fine for us, the problem started a week ago with the v83. Yesterday, we uploaded ..."
- 8 days ago05/27/20 at 7:00 am (UTC)
RISE 1 started a new discussion Chrome v83
"It seems the latest version of Chrome (v83) may not be working with RISE SCORMs. When you close the browser, the session does not close p..."
- 8 days ago05/26/20 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
"Please, if at any point in the future you would implement this feature, let me know. I'm on the multiple quiz wagon!"
- 10 months ago07/30/19 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
"Oh, I got misled with the previous answer, since "accessing that information would be easiest by exporting it for Tin Can, rather than SC..."
- over 1 year ago01/10/19 at 9:48 am (UTC)
"Thank you for your helpful reply! Yes, that's it, we would like to know both stats. We need to access it via SCORM, since we do not supp..."
- over 1 year ago01/09/19 at 9:51 am (UTC)
RISE 1 started a new discussion Percentual progress in the SCORM
"Good evening, fellow e-learning community. I have a question regarding course tracking in SCORMS from Rise. When you are selecting the "..."
- over 1 year ago12/20/18 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"I think part 1 it is possible by playing with conditions, and layers showing the right -or wrong- results on third attempt. For example, ..."
- over 1 year ago12/10/18 at 10:43 am (UTC)
"Good afternoon Nicole. We have tried 3 different ways of embedding our PDFs. The first one uploading as an attachment, then opening the ..."
- over 1 year ago11/28/18 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
RISE 1 started a new discussion Error embedding PDFs in Rise
"Good morning! I wanted to adress a small problem with embedding PDFs from web hosting. Sometimes when loading the courses (like..."
- over 1 year ago11/27/18 at 10:49 am (UTC)