"Yes! that worked/ Thank you all!"
- over 5 years ago01/11/17 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy - Unfortunately, in my first post, the selected and visited states are the same color. Look at the new attachment - "selected"..."
- over 5 years ago01/10/17 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"Peter - Thanks! That helps with activating the "next" button when the learner views all the tabs. I'm still having trouble with the b..."
- over 5 years ago01/10/17 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, everyone! Leslie - I've attached the slide. I changed the "visited" state to be the same format as the "selected" state but am ..."
- over 5 years ago01/10/17 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
Rebecca Kenyon started a new discussion Visited state on tabs - how to display that a learner has previously viewed a tab in SL2?
"One of my screens has 13 tabs, each of which must be viewed by the learner before she can advance to the next slide. The tabs reside o..."
- over 5 years ago01/10/17 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"I've used Storyline 2 under VirtualBox for a couple of years, and have had perpetual issues with speed and memory usage. The available R..."
- almost 6 years ago11/08/16 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"That's what I was afraid of, Michael. So I would have to create each slide and name it with the unique participant's name. OK, it was w..."
- almost 6 years ago10/25/16 at 9:44 pm (UTC)