"Thank you, What was I missing on the trigger I had tried? I can follow your trigger for this project however I don't understand what is d..."
- over 1 year ago11/05/19 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
Sara Gallinger started a new discussion Changing state of button from later slide
"I have a table of contents (TOC) and want the learner to either be able to progress from section 1 -end or go from the TOC to a section. ..."
- over 1 year ago11/04/19 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, should I import from the AS2 version to a blank AS3 or from the "not working" AS3 to a "clean" AS3 file? "
- over 1 year ago10/15/19 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Lauren, My eyes say there were jump to slide triggers for all 4 buttons. I changed them all to jump to scene triggers and still no..."
- over 1 year ago10/10/19 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
Sara Gallinger started a new discussion Lost progression when updating module from AS2 to AS3
"This content works seamlessly in articulate 2. Without changing anything else, except publishing in HTML only, it fails in articulate 3. ..."
- over 1 year ago10/08/19 at 10:36 pm (UTC)
"OK I like that idea. I will try that."
- 5 years ago01/20/16 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I can do that but if the learner skips down to the last content slide in module 2 they can still take quiz 2 without finishing quiz 1."
- 5 years ago01/20/16 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"No it doesn't matter which order the quizzes are completed in, just that they complete both and score 100% to be considered to pass. The..."
- 5 years ago01/20/16 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"These were originally 2 independent modules but we were asked to combine them. So the results from the first quiz show and you are able t..."
- 5 years ago01/19/16 at 10:19 pm (UTC)
"It looks like Scott's suggestions solved my issues with the quiz scoring incorrectly. Thanks so much. The outstanding issues is that us..."
- 5 years ago01/19/16 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"Our LMS system is called “Clarity Lime.” Given I can replicate the issues in both AS2 and SCORM cloud Im not ready to blame LMS at this p..."
- 5 years ago01/19/16 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"The should not be able to pass the course if they do not get 100% on both quizzes. And that is one of the errors, it will pass them if th..."
- 5 years ago01/19/16 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"Yes I can share the story file The users are supposed to take one quiz first and pass but they could skip (using the menu) and only take..."
- 5 years ago01/19/16 at 2:14 am (UTC)