"Thanks for your reply. This is a course I shared with another group with an LMS. It works fine on our LMS. I also suggested their admin l..."
- 2 years ago01/03/19 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
Stacey Boon started a new discussion Rise -next lesson not working
"I recently shared a SCORM Rise course with another team who uses i-Learn (Telus administered) system. The course works fine on our LMS (M..."
- 2 years ago12/18/18 at 11:44 pm (UTC)
"I have to admit I really don't like this kind of control over navigation for adult learners.... I can imagine you get a tonne of demand f..."
- over 2 years ago11/05/18 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
Stacey Boon started a new discussion Exporting as PDF - flashcards
"I have a Rise module that has a lot of flashcards. The flash card function is great. However, when I print to pdf the cards are cutoff th..."
- over 2 years ago08/21/18 at 8:12 pm (UTC)
"Here's a peek! https://360.articulate.com/review/content/9c85e2d8-0276-41d9-a305-898cec339d93/review"
- over 2 years ago08/10/18 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
"I think I figured it out. Pasting as plain text (using right button mouse controls actually removes the formatting box.) I grabbed this t..."
- over 2 years ago08/10/18 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"Oops. Sorry about that. Here you go. https://rise.articulate.com/share/5Hs"
- over 2 years ago08/10/18 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your quick reply Katie. I am seeing this error in both edit and preview mode and am using Google chrome. I'm copying text fr..."
- over 2 years ago08/09/18 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
Stacey Boon started a new discussion Rise - text cut off labelled graphic
"Hi there, Some of the text I have added to a labelled image is cutoff. I've tried to clear formatting in the editor and it isn't worki..."
- over 2 years ago08/08/18 at 10:27 pm (UTC)
Stacey Boon commented on the article Add Custom Interactions to Rise Projects with the New Storyline Block
"You guys are killin' it! :D"
- over 3 years ago10/13/17 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
Stacey Boon started a new discussion end of the road for flash
"We've been having some issues with module due to some changes with how browsers handle flash. I see the end is nigh for flash, as of 202..."
- over 3 years ago08/08/17 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"Ability to publish to word would be great as well. It's a real challenge to try and gather and collate feedback. Hope to see the revie..."
- almost 4 years ago05/17/17 at 3:44 pm (UTC)