blair parkin commented on the article 4 Skills for Thriving as a One-Person Training Department
"When I was a team of one showing my internal clients what the process was vital for setting expectations as they had no idea what I did. ..."
- almost 5 years ago10/14/16 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Everyone I had created this a little while ago and had never got around to posting it. It is based on some note taking examples I had..."
- 5 years ago06/02/16 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"Preston, a very big thank you. This will have our team all speaking the same language"
- over 5 years ago01/29/16 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"Ian - simply brilliant, and thank you for reminding us that some of the most amazing ideas need only a simple solution. Kawstov, thanks ..."
- over 5 years ago12/10/15 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Joanne. Unfortunately I could only access the multiplication game due to our company firewall blocking the others. Shooting the aster..."
- over 5 years ago11/19/15 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
blair parkin commented on the article Make E-Learning the Most Important Meal of the Day #106
"Been stuck creating a lot of compliance courses lately, was fun to be able to show how one of the courses should've been created. http:/..."
- over 5 years ago11/09/15 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
"Magdalena I love the twist you have added to a multi-choice quiz. I am definitely going to have to "borrow" that idea. Great work!"
- almost 6 years ago09/23/15 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
"As a "local" I thought I'd quickly put together what will happen to everyone when they come to town for DevLearn: https://drive.google..."
- almost 6 years ago09/15/15 at 4:18 am (UTC)
blair parkin commented on the article Learning More About Your LMS: Suspend Data and Resume Behavior
"We also found that suspend/resume wouldn't work as expected if the learner closed the window of the course, rather than use the Exit cour..."
- almost 6 years ago08/13/15 at 12:07 am (UTC)