- 6 months ago12/24/19 at 10:34 am (UTC)
"Glad you like it Jackie, I am definitely one for not giving too many instructions, I like to get those cogs ticking. =)"
- 6 months ago12/20/19 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Hello All, I've been looking forward to this one! Welcome to the world of the Squeebles!!!! https://rethinkingdigitaleducation...."
- 6 months ago12/20/19 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
"I was thinking the same, so maybe works really well for a quiz but not so much for 'learning content' not sure ... but food for thought"
- 6 months ago12/08/19 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
"Glad you like it, not very often I use black and white in an activity but it just seems to work with this. May have to try it again with ..."
- 6 months ago12/08/19 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
ricky snodgrass commented on the article Using Dials to Design Interactive Infographics #261
"This quick infographic shows data on plastic production since 1950, turn the dial and see the data! https://rethinkingdigitaleducatio..."
- 6 months ago12/08/19 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Hello all, I recreated the activity and updated the link on my blog, the template is also available to download there now, https://re..."
- 6 months ago12/06/19 at 7:43 am (UTC)
"Hi alex, and everyone else, I posted this on my old account and completely forgot how popular/ how many requests for a template there..."
- 6 months ago12/06/19 at 5:47 am (UTC)
"I have created a Storyline example that does exactly this, as Mathew says, the only extra bit I would add is to use month too, prob..."
- 6 months ago12/02/19 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
ricky snodgrass added the course Gamified Advent Calendar
- 6 months ago12/02/19 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
ricky snodgrass commented on the article Course Starters: Design an E-Learning Template for the Holiday Season #259
"Hi all, something I have been working on and meaning to share is this advent calendar I have built, it has 24 mini-games, one behind each..."
- 6 months ago11/30/19 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
ricky snodgrass added the course Advanced Title Animation
"Want to create 2D title animations in storyline similar to like you would in after effects. Check this out...."
- almost 2 years ago08/29/18 at 8:25 am (UTC)
ricky snodgrass commented on the article Using Subtle Animations and Transitions in Your E-Learning Courses #201
"Hi all, It's been a while since my last post, but this one jumped out at me as I have been working on this lately! Here's a menu s..."
- 2 years ago05/23/18 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi of course use it for ideas :-) It's openly available anyway, Our philosophy is something we hold dear, along with the three crit..."
- 2 years ago05/15/18 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ian, I have recently been working on this to tackle issues you mention above. It has also helped me develop my own understanding and ..."
- 2 years ago05/15/18 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
"I have put together a little step by step guide of how I did this now, https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/storyline-360..."
- over 2 years ago01/24/18 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"Hi that is a very good point Ross, This was just an example for a challenge on here so I probably messed up the variables in rushing. ..."
- over 2 years ago01/24/18 at 11:37 am (UTC)
"So here is my step by step guide. 1) Create an overall variable for each section you intend to have called it something easily identi..."
- over 2 years ago01/24/18 at 11:34 am (UTC)
"I did rush this example together for one of the challenges, so there is a high chance I messed up one of the variables in there...... che..."
- over 2 years ago01/24/18 at 11:16 am (UTC)
"Hi all apologies for not responding to your comments quicker, I wasn’t subscribed to this post. I haven’t had time to put together a t..."
- over 2 years ago01/21/18 at 8:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Andrew, it was a mass of variables, question banks, dials and planning. I will release a template file, but it's probably going to hav..."
- over 2 years ago12/11/17 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
ricky snodgrass started a new discussion Counting completion in web preview
"Hi all, so I have exported some lessons which go out as freebies to the masses. At the minute I use a google short link to track how many..."
- over 2 years ago11/23/17 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Maggie it’s all based on variables, so each of the questions effect one of the three results at the end depending on whether they are ..."
- over 2 years ago11/22/17 at 7:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, I have actually been working on something that goes into a bit more detail on the results slide. This is a very stripped down ver..."
- over 2 years ago11/15/17 at 8:30 am (UTC)
ricky snodgrass commented on the article Designing Custom Table of Contents Menus in E-Learning #182
"This challenge couldn't have been better timed for me! I have been playing with contents slides to allow users to navigate through activi..."
- over 2 years ago10/23/17 at 3:07 pm (UTC)