We're continuously adding new features to Articulate 360. Most recently we've improved accessibility features, added loads of new assets, and given you more control over Articulate Review notifications. And more goodness is on the way! With new and upcoming features in Articulate 360, you’ll get:
- More accessibility features in Storyline 360. You can now import closed caption files.
- More assets in Content Library—1.5 million to be exact! All the new images and videos are royalty-free.
- More control in Articulate Review. You can keep your inbox tidy by choosing to receive a daily summary of all Articulate Review activity rather than a separate email for each new comment.
- More options in Rise. Custom text labels are here and Tin Can (xAPI) support is on the way.
- More for everyone on an Articulate 360 Team account. Soon, Articulate 360 Teams will be able to add users to their account fast by uploading a CSV file. And also coming: Articulate 360 Teams users will be able to collaborate on Rise courses.
But Wait, There’s More
This is just a taste of what’s available in Articulate 360 with this release. For a full list of what’s new and what will be released in the coming weeks, visit our What’s New, What’s Next page. If you like what you see but haven’t subscribed yet, don’t worry. You can try Articulate 360 free for 30 days.