The E-Learning Heroes community has made some pretty awesome stuff using Rise. With Rise, you can build beautiful courses fast with prebuilt interactions and stackable blocks for a custom lesson. And, your course will be perfectly responsive to any device.
Ready to spark your creativity? Great! That’s why we’ve gathered the most-viewed Rise examples of 2017 for inspiration.
Be sure to peek at these examples from your mobile device, so you can see how they look gorgeous at any aspect ratio.
- Working on a new resume? This interactive resume by Nicole Legault uses the timeline interaction to perfectly display work history.
- This hurricane preparedness demo by Trina Rimmer uses labeled graphic and process interactions to share life-saving information.
- Gifs keep learners engaged, bringing your course to life. Don’t believe us? Check out how great gifs look in Rise with this cardiology course by Richard Hill.
- Learn how you can quickly engage learners with multiple choice assessments in Rise, and marvel at Joseph Eichler’s incredible architecture career in this demo by Peter Anderson.
- Rise makes every pixel count. Troy Ashman’s Exploring Canada demo features spectacular photos that look great on any device.
- Upside Learning improved employees’ work habits with a workplace productivity assessment that features fabulous flashcard blocks and process interactions.
- Easily add dynamic content to your Rise course using multimedia blocks, just like this rental guide example by Tim Spaid.
- This demo by Upside Learning applies labeled graphic interactions to create multicultural sensitivity training for the modern workplace.
- Stephanie Harnett uses a number of different block types in Rise to create an impressive online portfolio.
- Sorting activity interactions encourage learners to master foodborne-illness outbreak control in this Rise example by Elizabeth Miles.