Recently, I’ve posted a few forums compilations, and they seem to be a valuable resource for the community. I gathered threads on using narration in e-learning, and working with subject matter experts, in case you missed them. Because these recaps pull the quality discussions into one area, they make for easy one-stop shopping, instead of searching all over the forums for similar discussions.
On that note, I’ve put together another forums compilation on another popular e-learning topic: Learning Management Systems (LMS).
People often join the community to look for tips and advice about specific LMS systems, or to find out which one would be best for their project. There are literally hundreds of options out there, so it’s definitely wise to do your due diligence and research the Articulate forums first.
To make that easier for you, here is a list of valuable LMS forum discussions:
- Which LMS Do You Use and Why?
- Which LMS Works Best With Articulate Storyline?
- LMS Advice and Recommendations
- Looking for a New LMS
- Another LMS Thread: Looking for LMS
- Looking for LMS That Incorporates Social Interaction
- How To Defend LMS and Course Design
- LMS Decision: Is Moodle That Great?
- Looking for Free Open-Source LMS
- Inexpensive LMS That Works Well With Articulate
- LMS Suggestions From E-Learning Heroes
- The Best LMS?
- Retrieve LMS Username as a Variable
- Which LMS is Best?
In addition to these handy forum discussions, you may want to have a peek at this helpful series:
I hope this compilation helps you learn what you need to about different LMS options.
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any comments, please share them below.