Starting a job is equal parts exciting and, well, terrifying. You have a fresh opportunity to do better work than ever before and make an impact at a new organization...but, worry creeps in. So it’s not surprising that many of us have some (well-founded!) anxiety around meeting new people and making a good first impression.
As an e-learning developer, it’s in your power to support new employees with a quick introduction. Even in modern companies with a relatively flat hierarchy, having some sense of “who’s who” in the office can help learners feel more comfortable their first week.
Before you put together a ho-hum spreadsheet, take a peek at these interactive e-learning examples. You’ll be inspired to build an onboarding experience that better captures the personality of your company and employees.
- Give learners a preview of their first day in the office and help them get acquainted with their new colleagues with this handy simulation download by Paul Alders.
- This simple org chart freebie by David Anderson is crisp and professional without being stuffy. Learners get an understanding of the company structure, as well as important info about each team member.
- Lili Seram offers a fresh take on the basic org chart. Her interactive download features bold colors that invite learners to engage and click.
- Alexander Salas puts his own unique spin on the org chart by adding a slider. Character animations make this download fun.
- This interactive photo collage freebie from Montse Anderson helps learners with the trickiest part of meeting new people—putting a face to a name.
For more inspiration, check out the E-Learning Challenge that inspired many of these downloads. And if you have your own org chart download that you’d like to share with the community, add it to our Downloads Hub.