The latest batch of new features for Articulate 360 is here, and wow! are they amazing. With new ways to collaborate, get feedback from stakeholders, and customize your content, Articulate 360 is even more powerful. Here’s just some of what’s new:
- Share a collection of team slides in Storyline 360 (Articulate 360 Teams plan subscribers only): Build a shared collection of templates, slides, and scenes in Storyline 360 that anyone on the team can access, right from within the app.
- Collaborate on courses in Rise (Articulate 360 Teams plan subscribers only): Now Articulate 360 Teams subscribers can work together on Rise courses, creating and editing content at the same time.
- Publish from Rise to Articulate Review: Easily gather consolidated feedback from stakeholders on your Rise projects by publishing to Articulate Review.
- Closed caption editor in Storyline 360: Create, edit, and fine-tune your closed captions right in Storyline 360. No third-party tool needed!
- And more! Check out What’s New, What’s Next to learn more about the latest new features in Articulate 360.
Have you checked out Articulate 360? It’s an all-inclusive subscription that simplifies every aspect of e-learning development. Articulate 360 includes award-winning authoring apps Storyline 360 and Rise, 2+ million course assets, an easy-to-use course review app, and live online training with industry experts. And with the latest new features, Articulate 360 Teams plan subscribers get access to exclusive features that make it so easy to collaborate with colleagues.
You can try Articulate 360 free for 30 days to take all this e-learning goodness for a test drive.