The food industry represents a huge sector of the global economy, which means the demand for food-themed courses is rising as employee training continues to move online. As a result, many are turning to e-learning to share important industry knowledge, safety protocols, and hands-on skills. With the flexibility of e-learning, learners can consume the content at their own pace, so it’s no surprise that food-themed projects have increased in popularity. Check out these seven well-done food-themed projects by the masterful members of the E-Learning Heroes community for inspiration.
- This artful example by Jodi Sansone uses markers to ensure learners don’t miss a single step to making the perfect plate of pasta.
- Become an expert at chopping up vegetables by following the cutting techniques in this media-rich example by Kimberly Eng.
- Select your favorite toppings and ingredients in this pizza-making example by Samuel Apata.
- Learn how to spice up your holiday beverages in this warm and toasty hotspot example by Jocylene Boes.
- This meal-planning example by David Anderson encourages foodies to choose healthier options.
- Yes, food is delicious, but it can also be dangerous if you have a food allergy. This clearly outlined Rise 360 course by Allison LaMotte gives learners insight into what it’s like to live with one.
- And if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a food allergy, you’ll find tons of helpful tips in this second course on food allergies by Allison LaMotte.
If these projects have your taste buds watering, then cook up your own food-themed project and submit it to the E-Learning Challenge. You can also head over to the Building Better Courses forum for more course design ideas and inspiring conversations.