Can I import an Engage '13 interaction into Captivate 5.5?

Apr 27, 2014

My client is using Adobe Captivate 5.5 and I thought that my upgrade to Engage '13 would allow me to import my interactions into Captivate 5.5.  I've published out the file with no success. I've tried using older suggested techniques of renaming the Engage Content file to the name that Captivate renames the SWF but this also has not worked.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jasper

2 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi there Jasper,

I'm afraid I've never had the opportunity to try out Captivate, so I'm afraid I cannot help with this. 

However, I did want to stop by and suggest reaching out to community members through our Building Better Courses section. This may help with a little extra exposure, since this section is dedicated to troubleshooting Articulate software. Though users of Captivate may see this thread, not all Engage users may have experience with that product. 

Your title is perfect, I'd suggest keeping it the same and just posting the same question over in the other section. Again, this is just to help with a little more exposure and hopefully some of our Captivate-savvy community members can help out :)

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.