'13 Error Report
I've been trying to publish content, and keep getting an error report. I published twice, and I had no audio, rechecked the Import Audio, and the audio was there. The 3rd time I tried publishing, I got this error, and now I've gotten it ever since. I've closed out of Articulate and PowerPoint. I've even shut down my PC. Nothing has worked. I first tried publishing to Web, and then I thought maybe that was the issue so I tried to LMS.
The ONLY thing I can think of is the 1st time I tried publishing, I unchecked the HTML5 and iPad whatever check boxes in the Publshing screen because our SME said they were not necessary. When I had no audio I rechecked them. Since then, they are not defaulting to being checked, and now I am getting error reports.