Animation syncing

Jul 15, 2014

I am a first-time user of Articulate 2009 and am having difficulty syncing my animations. I watched the tutorials (which were very helpful!) and followed them but realized something was not right with my animation. As I was attempting to sync (audio already imported), I noticted that the first animation immediately happened as soon as I hit the "Start Sync" button. And at the end of synching each slide, as Presenter counted down the animations, there was always one left. I thought it was odd but didn't think anything of it until I published and what ended up happening was that the animation was one click off from my narration. Is there a setting that I need to change in order to get the syncing to work correctly?

4 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Choua and welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

Would you happen to fit into this category for the perfect storm of sync issues? Suggested solution is there as well.

Be sure that you are working locally as well.

Otherwise you would probably need to share your Articulate Package with us to have a look at to try to understand what may be going on.

Choua Yang

Hi Leslie,

I would have to say yes! When I did some further research after submitting my post, I believe it's a combination of this as well as because I am using the '09 Articulate package with Power Point 2010. I downloaded the update but it didn't solve the issue. That being said, I am able to get around the animation problem by using the Audio Editor, but having difficulty when it's an annotation that I am trying to add or change. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem on the current presentation I am working on without scrapping it and starting from scratch? If not, let me know and I can attempt to create the package to send to you.

Thanks,

Choua

Choua Yang

Hi Leslie,

Actually, it's the same issue. Because the animation syncing screen doesn't show what is happening when, it doesn't in the annotations either and I can't do them properly. And I can only fix the animations in the Audio Editor, not the annotations. So as of right now, I don't have a way to change or fix the annotations.

Thanks,

Choua

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.