Articulate 360 Bookmarking Not Functioning

Feb 16, 2021

I have been using Articulate 360, publishing AICC (no Flash of course) for LMS. Our default browser is Edge 87.0.664.75. The publish settings have been pretty much the same as always, but I am running into an issue with a simple course (no engagements, assessments, etc.) where bookmarks aren't working. LMS records completion, but if I stop in the middle and restart it goes back to the beginning. Our LMS managers don't think it is LMS, and a colleague checked my settings to see if anything looks different from hers (nothing came to mind).

Anyone else run into this? I searched the Discussions, nothing like this scenario found. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi G. Carleton,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you're exceeding your suspend data limits. You may consider testing your course in a different environment, such as SCORM Cloud, to see if you get a different experience.

This article also details some possible solutions:

• Disable the resume feature in Storyline.
  • Reduce the number of slides until the resume feature works as expected. The limit will vary, depending on a variety of factors. You'll need to test your content in your LMS to verify.
  • Republish your course for SCORM 2004 3rd Edition or 4th Edition, both of which support much longer suspend data.

If these tips don't help, feel free to share your .story file with our support team, and they can lend a hand with testing!