I am try to understand the whole zipping up files using "articulate packaging" . I just need some advice please.
Leslie kindly responded to me the other day regarding using the "articulate packaging" if I need to make edits or changes to course content. Thanks, it was most helpful!
This is how I am currently doing it: (Please correct me if this is incorrect) All of our content was initially built and saved on our Q drive (network)
- I open up the pptx for the project from the network drive (as seen in image below) I then and create an "articulate package"
- I then zip and save to the network drive
- I then copy the zip from the network drive to the C: common drive
- I extract the content on the C drive and make my edits
- On completion I use the "articulate package" again and save the new zip to the C drive
- I then copy the zip from the C drive back to the network drive
Should I be extracting the content again on the (netwrok drive) ? or leave it zipped
Can I delete the old version zip's without causing any disturbance to engage or quizmaker pathways?
When you use the "artciluate packaging" do changes occur to the originals as seen in the picture above or to the ones in the new zipped folder?
We are moving towards implementing Studio 13, what happens to the "articulate packaging" zipped content when I pull it to the C drive and extract it? I am assuming it will just convert.
Thanks for the help.