Articulate Presenter 360 - error message 'read-only' - HELP

Nov 03, 2020

I recently published my Presenter course to 360 Review to review myself before passing to stakeholders and it was extremely buggy. Particularly when the interaction slides were viewed.

I have since opened the online course to enter the interaction slides and now receive the error message attached.

I have exited and entered the course a number of times and saved as a new file (to prevent it being 'read-only). I am finding certain interactions do not open and provide this message and then they do on other occasions. I am up to slide 51 and I have just received this message again. 

I have no idea what is going on but this project is due and it is incredibly frustrating.

Please assist.

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Jen,

I'm sorry to hear this error message keeps on appearing! It's possible that the file was set to read-only at some point. Take a look at this resource to disable that feature!

If it keeps appearing, feel free to share the file with our support team, and they can take a closer look at the settings!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.