CMI Core Exit

Oct 11, 2013

Hi,

My company uses Saba LMS. We just met with them because our SCORM 1.2 pacakges created in Presenter are not marking learners complete. They told us to look at the communication logs to see what the CMI Core Exit value was. The value is suspend, but in order for the courses to mark learners complete in Saba it needs to be blank.

We set up our courses to track on the final exam with a 70% passing value. Some courses allow 3 attempts, some allow unlimited attempts. We are publishing with a LMS Reporting of Pass/Incomplete.

Is there a setting in Presenter we should be changing so the exit value is blank instead of suspend?

Thanks,

Marybeth

7 Replies
Marybeth Merkle

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for the reply. We are using Presenter. The knowledgebase article referenced Storyline. I updated the .js file here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Articulate\Presenter\players\template_scorm\lms

That did not work. Should I have updated it somewhere else? Is there a different process for Presenter?

Thanks,

Marybeth

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.