7 Replies
Ming-Jen Chiou

Hi Leslie:

I will submit a feature request for this full screen toggle feature later.

However, I would still like to know if I can fix this problem by any tentative solution?

for example, adding some HTML5 web API for full screen in the published pages of Articulate presenter 2013?

thanks for your information.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Ming! Hopefully someone in the community will see your thread. I searched again, but unfortunately I am not aware of anyone else that has worked on this in Presenter '13.

You can remove certain player elements within the individual slides by following this portion of the tutorial included below:

By default, each slide will display the features you've chosen to include in your course player, but you can show or hide the following player features on a slide-by-slide basis, too.

• Menu
  • Resources
  • Glossary
  • Notes
  • Play/Pause Button
  • Seekbar

To change the player features for an individual slide, do either of the following:

• Click the Features hyperlink next to any slide thumbnail. It'll toggle between Default and Custom each time you click. Defaultmeans the selected slide will display the same features that are enabled in your course player. Custom means you can modify the player features for the selected slide. When Custom is displayed, use the check boxes in the lower right corner of the window to select the features you want to use.
  • Select any slide thumbnail, and use the Features drop-down in the lower right corner of the window to choose Player Defaults or Custom for the selected slides. When you choose Custom for the selected slides, several check boxes will appear. Mark the ones you want to display for the selected slide.

Ming-Jen Chiou

Hi, Leslie:

I know how to remove certain player elements within the individual slides. However, my question is that I need display "sidebar" for every slide. It is because I have a "presenter video" for every slide. What I want to do is Presenter 2013 offer a toggle view feature for hiding sidebar menu. Also, I suggest that Presenter 2013 should offer a toggle view feature to allow users display "presenter video" on the top-left of sidebar menu in full screen mode. These toggle features would be very useful to users who use mobile device to watch online course content.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.