Function of Prompt to Resume on Presentation Restart
When we "uncheck" Prompt to Resume on Presentation Restart instead of the user restarting where they left off, without being asked, the user needs to restart the presentation.
Our concern is this:
1. We are restricting navigation
2. When asking a user if they would like to resume, Yes or No, a user might think "I want to review some of what I have already viewed" If they answer "No" they will go back to the start and need to review the entire presentation.
3. Thus we are working on adjusting the "Resume Message" and "Resume Title" to encourage the user to always say yes.
4. Ideally we would have a prompt message, but be able to remove the "No" button so a user only has one choice to click on "Yes"
Interested in the communities thoughts on:
1. Can we only have a single button in the resume dialogue box?
2. What is effective copy to maximize likliehood user will click Yes? Current text, "WARNING: Please click YES to continue the course where you left off or to review previously viewed slides"