Graphics Do Not Publish - Presenter '09 and Office 2010

Dec 03, 2013

I just upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2010 (32 bit).  Presenter '09, which was working fine with 2007, now publishes just text, no graphics.  I tried re-installing Studio '09, but still no graphics.  Any ideas where to look for the problem?

3 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Anthony and welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

Are you working with local project files? Always save and publish to your local hard drive (typically your C: drive). Working on a network drive or an external (USB) drive can cause erratic behavior, such as file corruption, an inability to save changes, and loss of resources.

Please take a look at this article for more information about working with local files and file path information:

Tips for Managing Project Files

Also, you mentioned you reinstalled 09, but you're still having this issue. Please make sure you follow these steps for a clean reinstall:

Unexpected or Erratic Behavior in Articulate Studio '09

If the problem continues, please try creating a new project. If the project publishes correctly, it might be an issue with the file itself. If the project is still missing the images, it might help to check your machines DPI settings

Let me know if you see any improvement.

Thanks!

Anthony Contino

Hi Christine,

Thank you for the fast reply.  The issue has been resolved.  When I started the process you outlined above, I noticed that several elements of Office 2007 were not removed when I uninstalled the Office 2007 package.  I successfully removed four additional programs, and then decided to give Presenter on more try before uninstalling and re-installing software - and it worked!  It is now up and running in my Office 2010 and working very well.

Thank you, again!

Anthony

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.