How to get my Powerpoint Animations (float in) to work when imported to Presenter 360

Feb 20, 2017

Hi,

I'm looking for any ideas that might help me.  I created my training lesson in Powerpoint and imported into Presenter 360.  Everything else seems to be working great, but I have animations (where each goal floats onto the screen as user presses the next key).   When I playback in Presenter or publish, the animations don't work.

I don't see any options in my Articulate tab in presenter where you can edit or create animations for items on the screen.

Thanks in advance!    My project is due this week and I'm hoping to find the solution .

Kim Mac

1 Reply
Ali Goulet

Hey Kim,

Thanks for reaching out here! The Float animation in Powerpoint is not one that's supported in HTML5 for Presenter 360. Since preview shows the HTML5 version, that's probably why you're encountering this. You can check out all the supported animations for Presenter 360 in this chart for each output type. Hope that helps clarify a bit, and please let me know if you have further questions! :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.