I've met publish issues several times when we used Articulate Studio 2013 to build a localization course

Nov 01, 2014

I used Articulate Studio to build localization courses many years, I have fully experiences of Articulate Studio 09 and 2013,  but now I met 2 issues when I used AS 2013 update 2 and higher version.

1. When I used AS 2013 update 2 or a higher version, during the publish process, when it began to generate notes from PPT notes part, it suddenly stopped sometimes. I checked the published temporary files and found that the files in "\presentation_content\notes" folder weren't fully generated, some notes were missing, after I checked these missing notes and deleted them from PPT then tried publish again, then whole course would be published correctly. But I want to know how could this issue happened, sometime I need to publish a large course with hundreds of slide, if this issue caused publish stopped, I have to check it again and again, this will cost too much time. 

2. When I used AS 2013 update 3 or 4 to build course, some slides will be totally messed, some strings and sentences will be lost, some font size will be changed, some pictures will move to other place on slide. This issue appeared erratically, I can't ensure which part will be the root reason, and I completely unable to fix it. When I tried to use update 2 to instead, this issue will disappear. But as you know, the files edited by update 3 or 4 can't be opened by update 2, so I have to rebuild Quiz and Engage files, this also cost a lot of time.

So could anyone can help me to deal with these 2 issues? That would be very nice of you : )

Thanks for your checking

3 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.