iPad Simulation

Apr 29, 2013

I am building a course where I am demonstrating an iPad app. I can record the demo just fine using a combination of Reflector and Snagit to create a flash movie. I want to be able to annotate the video so I can point to areas on the iPad screen because there is no cursor to point to things. When I insert the video and try to annotate it, the video stops after a few seconds. I am using Presenter. Can it be done in Presenter and if not, can storyline?

3 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Tricia!

Are these the steps you're following when running into the issue? 

If so, a quick repair might do the trick. You'll also want to be sure you're following some basic rules to prevent strange behavior:

• Work on your local drive (your C: drive). Working on a network drive or a USB drive can cause erratic behavior, including file corruption, loss of audio, and other unexpected behavior. 
  • You should also make sure the directory path to your project files and your published output is less than 260 characters (for example C:\Articulate).
  • Avoid using special characters, accents or symbols in your file names.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.