lost video clip in articulate studio 2013 based on PowerPoint 2007

Nov 10, 2015

Since two weeks ago we have a problem with our integrated video clips:

When we work on our production in articulate studio, we integrate a mp4 video clip via articulate studio. The slide was generated as we did expect and everything looks fine and works fine and we can publish the production.

In case we insert the video clip and save the articulate project  and close / reopen it, the slides with integrated video clips are replaced by title slides from the used template and the error message from the attachement is displayed.

Does anybody has an idea, how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

3 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Stefanie -- So sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties! Have you had an opportunity to review this information on how Flash Player 19.0.0.185 Causes Corruption in PowerPoint Presentations? You may want to take a look at this article on How to Fix a Corrupt PowerPoint File, as well. Please let us know if issues persist, and we will see what more we can do to help. :)

Stefanie Lasselsberger

Hello Christie,

thank you for your nice reply! I tested the described procedures yesterday but was not successful.

Fortunately my videos do work today. I am not sure why (magic?) but i am glad this is the case. Probably this has to do with my companies work environment. If I have the problems again, I am going to write a reply.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.