Modules publishing with wrong audio

Apr 09, 2014

I just republished a module that I had published last week.  I had made one change to the quiz, no changes to the rest of the module.  When I published it it had mostly audio from a completely different module!  When I went into Imort Audio, I could see all the correct files (I checked them).  I record them to a network drive and have been going through the extra step of copying them to my local drive before importing them for months because I had some problems after the upgrade to '13 that I never had before.  Now I'm having problems even from my local drive.

4 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.