No Articulate 360 tab on ribbon

Dec 01, 2020

Hello,

I have been using Articulate 360 (specifically Presenter 360) for years and all of a sudden it no longer appears in the PPT ribbon! I looked online and applied one of the fixes:

I went to Options/Add Ins/Disabled Items and there were none listed. Then I went to COM/Add Ins and was able to resolve the problem by adding the IPC Handler.

However, every time I reopen a file I need to do this again. How can I fix it more permanently?

Thank you,
Nina

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Greetings, Nina!

Thanks for writing in. I'm sorry to hear about the missing tab, and you took the right steps below to fix it:

Because the tab keeps disappearing every time you open a new course, this is a great scenario for our Engineers to review! A support case confirmation with the details you've shared should be in your inbox now.

See you there!

Ron Flynn

Has there been a fix to this issue?  I just bought Articulate through my company and have not been able to use it. Dead in the water.  My Articulate Tab vanishes when I shut PowerPoint down and restart.   It also crashes when I try to Preview or Publish a file.  I have loaded the plug in about 50 times so far.  Can you please help?

Becca Levan

Hello Ron, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ⭐️

I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues; I'm glad you reached out! I've submitted a support case on your behalf to work 1:1 with one of our support engineers to help get you up and running. Stay tuned; one of my teammates will reach out via email shortly!