PowerPoint 2016

Oct 20, 2015

Hi Everyone,  I cannot get presenter to work on a computer with windows 10 and Office 2016.  I installed the latest update, but that didn't help. The Articulate Studio menu bar appears to be active, but nothing happens when I click any of the buttons. Any ideas.

Richard

8 Replies
Dr. Nadia Siddiqui

I am using it also on my PC windows 10 and it is working fine. Just had to uninstall and reinstall again ..:) It is working fine now. All the best.

Can I ask you to drop me an email if you have any questions?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Dr Nadia Siddiqui

?E-learning and Training Consultant?

Mobile: +44 (0)7933 664994

Email: nadias@ts4training.com

Important: The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential, subject to copyright and for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message after notifying the sender. Unauthorised retention, alteration or distribution of this email is forbidden and may be actionable. Attachments are to be opened at your own risk, and you are advised to scan incoming email for viruses before opening any attached files. We give no guarantee that any communication is virus-free and accept no responsibility for virus contamination or other system loss or damage of any kind.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Gordon MacPherson

I am having a problem with a newly purchased and installed version of Studio 13. I installed it in a HPZ230 Workstation running Windows Professional 7 and Microsoft Office 13 with PowerPoint 13. It's functions to a point and then when I try to Preview a large amount of slides with in the PPT environment it crashes . If I try and preview 20-3- slides with Presenter Video in each it's OK but no matter the size I choose to Publish I get the Articulate Crash page.

I have Studio 13 on a SONY VAIO Laptop which has been my work horse for the past 3 years and all is fine but I need this 2nd new computer with License for additional work that's come my way. I have a large amount of work and deadlines that need to be met. 

Can someone please help me, it should not be this way. I have an Articulate On-Line account also for proofing and I'm not able to publish to that either.

Sincerely,

Gordon

Gordo@atlanticvideoproductions.com

617-548-9565

Richard Michna

Gordon,

The first thing that come to mind is where are you saving your files? I have found it that Studio works best when the files I am working are saved to my local hard drive.

I have found working from a network drive or cloud storage can cause problems.

Regards,

Richard Michna
richard.j.michna@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Gordon! 

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty. Are you having difficulty with just one project or across projects? If you are having general issues, I would advise the repair I shared above. If just one file, perhaps you have some corruption that could be corrected by utilizing a new file and importing those slides.

Gordon MacPherson

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

Hi Richard and thank you for the follow-up.
I'm presently using the C-Drive because the External Drive has not shown up yet.
On my SONY VAIO I use an external 1Tb Passport type drive and all works well.
I have only 2 PPT projects on this new Desktop and 1 did Publish fine but only once. 
I just updated the latest version of Studio this morning and now having a problem connecting to the Registration Server, not going well today
I need to bring in a new project and try that to get some basis for my issue.
Gordon

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.