PowerPoint

May 23, 2023

Can I create a PowerPoint template using the articulate ribbon and adding slides?  When I'm in the slide master view, and hit "slides" under Articulate ribbon and select an opening slide, I get the error message included on the attachment. 

If not, any PowerPoint templates I could download from here?  I need to have a uniform presentation for Leadership and I'll have multiple presenters so need them all working from the same template, so I can easily merge into one big PowerPoint slide deck. 

4 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this snag.

Clicking on the 'Articulate -> Slides' button shouldn't produce the error that you encountered. This is what you should see instead:

Please try doing a repair of your Studio 360 installation to see if this fixes the issue. 

If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here for further assistance. 

Let us know how it goes!

Luciana Piazza

Thank you for the update, Sarah!

Unfortunately, I was able to replicate the behavior on my end, indicating that this could be a possible bug. I went ahead and created a report for our product team about this behavior.

Also, It looks like part of your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

We'll keep you updated in this discussion with any news!