Presenter 360 Glossary on tab issues

Aug 28, 2018

I have a Glossary as a tab that is accessible from all slides. All slides also have a narration. The user cannot advance from slide to slide until the audio file has completed. The problem: When the user clicks on the Glossary tab, the narration on whatever slide they're on stops (fine, it should), but when they close the Glossary, there is no way to resume the narration except to go to the previous slide and listen to it all over again. Clicking the play/pause button does nothing. Surely there's a way to resume the audio on the current slide, but I have looked high and low, and I'm at the desperate point. Please save me!

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hey Patricia and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are seeing in your course.

This is a bug that we are taking a look at. I wanted to share some information on how we define bugs and how we tackle them when they occur. 

I will add this conversation to the report so that we can update you here when we can.

Crystal Horn

Hi again, Patricia!   I'm excited to let you know that we just released update 20 for Studio 360! It includes some fixes - check them all out here.

One of the fixes addresses an issue where the audio on the slide does not resume once you visit the glossary.

Here’s how you can update Studio 360 to take advantage of everything the latest release has to offer. Let me know how you make out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.