Presenter 360 Import Audio - Close Animations Pane

May 31, 2017

This is an FYI for Articulate.  My Presenter 360 will not open the "Import Audio" window when the animation pane (side bar is open).  Just wanted to let you guys know.

9 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hey Keith!

Thanks for letting us know that's happening to you, sorry about that!

I did a quick test on my end and I'm able to open the "Import Audio" window when my Animation Pane is open. See this screenshot for reference: 

So let's get that fixed for you! First, I'll need a few more details to try and nail this down:

1. What version of PowerPoint and Windows are you using?
  2. What happens when you click import Audio when the Animation Pane is open? Do you get an error message?
  3. If you open a brand new file, does the same thing happen? Or is it limited to the file you're working on?

Keep me posted! ☺️

K L

While in the same file, if I am on a slide without animations, the "Import
Audio" window opens. If I add an animation to this blank slide, the "Import
Audio" window will not open.

1. I checked yesterday for updates and I am using the most current.
2. No, I do not get an error message. It just does not do anything.
3. See opening paragraph above, it works with a new slide without
animations but when I put an animation in the slide it does not work.

Thanks!!

-Keith

K L

Yes, I did that a couple of days ago for another issue I am currently having
and am working with your Happiness department on the other issue. My
deadline for the project is this afternoon and the issue is still not
determined. But, after 4 days I may have just found a work around.

Hopefully, I will have time to repair Articulate, again, later this evening.
Thanks for the support.

Ali Goulet

I'm really sorry you're hitting all these snags, Keith. I know that's super frustrating, especially on a deadline. 

I see that you're still working with my colleague Renato on the other issue you've mentioned, and I'll be sure to keep an eye on that as well. 

Definitely keep me posted on what happens with that repair, and we'll continue to work through both these issues with you. 

Ali Goulet

Thanks for letting me know, Keith. And I see that you've updated Renato about it, too. Don't worry, we definitely won't close your case out and leave you hanging here!

Were you able to run through the steps in this article that Renato sent? Typically when that simple reinstall doesn't work, the steps in that article will resolve these more stubborn issues. 

If you hit any snags with those steps, don't hesitate to let Renato or I know. We want to make sure you're up and running smoothly, without all these roadblocks and hiccups you keep hitting. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.