Problem in Japanese course published on Presenter 360

Feb 21, 2019

Hi All,

We have converted an old Japanese course in new course by using Presenter 360.

We are finding symbol of tick mark appearing on two pages. However there is no mark in source PPT. We have deleted those slides in PPT and recreated the slides. But published course still showing tick mark.

The slides are appearing with a white border line in converted course. Source course does not have such lines. Japanese characters also not appearing fine in the published course.

When we publish course, this shows the error message several times and we need to retry. You can refer to attached screenshot. Also its taking longer than usual time to publish the files.

Can you please help in understanding the reason of these problems and suggest the solutions.

Thanks!

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi, Gaurav. Eeep, sorry for the trouble!

I'd like to work closely with you to sort what's happening here. It sounds like there are a couple of issues for us to investigate:

1. Japanese characters do not match and there are uninvited tick marks on two slides in the published output.
  2. There's a white border around each slide.
  3. When trying to publish the course to Review 360, Presenter 360 lags and then crashes.

Do you run into similar problems with other Presenter courses, or just this one? With your permission, I'd like to test your PowerPoint file as well as the troublesome Articulate Package to try to replicate the issues you see. If that works for you, please upload the files privately here

I'll delete it once we solve this puzzle!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.